Green Theory's specially formulated, long lasting deodorant uses the following ingredients in each container:
- Natural Beeswax - Beeswax serves as our top ingredient due to its many virtues. Beeswax has an amazing ability to moisturize the skin due to its rich vitamin A content while at the same time, does not clog pores! Beeswax is also known for its string anti-septic qualities which helps keep odor producing bacteria to a minimum.
- Arrowroot Powder - Arrowroot powder comes from the "Maranta arundinaceae" plant native to South America. It has excellent absorbent qualities that help to keep perspiration to a minimum.
- Shea Butter - Shea butter comes from the nut of the Shea Tree. Shea trees are native to Africa and can take 40-50 years before reaching maturity to produce nuts. The Shea nut butter is another super skin moisturizer due to its rich fatty acid content.
- Cocoa Butter - Cocoa butter comes from the cocoa bean. It is a saturated fat that is excellent for moisturizing the skin.
- Coconut oil - Comes from coconuts (obviously). Coconut oil is a saturated fat known for its excellent skin penetrating and moisturizing ability. It is also antibacterial and antifungal which makes it great for fighting odor.
- Baking Soda - Known for its odor fighting capabilities, it also has excellent moisture absorption capabilities.
- Bentonite Clay - Bentonite clay comes from volcanic ash. It is a very fine, velvety powder. When the clay comes into contact with moisture, its electrical charge changes giving it the ability to absorb toxins, heavy metals, impurities and chemicals - excellent for skin health and detox from commercial deodorants! The clay has a strong capability to kill bacteria as well.
- Vitamin E Oil - Super skin moisturizer.
- Probiotics - Helps promote good bacterial growth on the skin that help fight the bad odor producing bacteria. The "secret" weapon!